The CAP Money Course is a free course that will teach you budgeting skills and a simple, cash-based system that works. In just a few weeks, you will get to grips with your finances so you can budget, save and prevent debt.
Oxford Churches Debt Centre has partnered with Christians Against Poverty to offer CAP Money courses in our community. The service we offer is completely free.
Whether you feel pretty organised or whether it’s like a lucky dip every time you try to withdraw cash from your account, the CAP Money Course will help you take complete control of your finances.
Visit the CAP Money website to find out more about the course and to see where courses are running. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next course dates:
St Clements Church is running the course at the Mish, 57f St Clement’s , Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 1AG
- Thursday 6th June 2019 – 7:30pm
- Monday 13th June – 7:30pm
- Monday 20th June – 7:30pm
Cowley Church Community run courses at the following locations:
- The Venue@Cowley, 242B Barns Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 3RQ
Contact: Tim Guest 07962 989002
St Matthew’s Church run courses at the following locations:
- St Luke’s Church, Canning Crescent, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 4XB (1.4 miles)
- St Matthew’s Church, Marlborough Road, Oxford, OX1 4LW (2 miles)
St Clements Church run courses at the following locations:
- 57f St Clement’s , Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 1AG
Book your place:
Head to the CAPMoney website www.capmoneycourse.org and put in your postcode to find the courses and book a place.